
Yes, I am a worrier. Since my mom died, it has been my official assignment to be the "family worrier" and Jon says that I do an excellent job.
Arianna will be having surgery tomorrow to try to straighten her right eye. It has been crossed since she was tiny. They have tried patching it, drops, and glasses. Nothing has corrected it so far.
Your prayers for her and the surgeon would be very appreciated.
Thanks!
3 comments:
I'm right there with you Sharron. I'm the worrier in the family with Crystal bringing up a close second, if not first, in that department. My prayers will definitely be with your family and the surgeons. What a scary thing. I know Trey has had penis reconstruction surgery twice and it's is so scary when you let your mind think of all the "What if's". It's so nice to be able to turn it over to Heavenly Father. Keep us posted! Give her a hug and kiss from all of us.
My heart and prayers are with you all. I completely understand how scary it is to hand your babies off to a surgeon. I pray everything goes the way they want it to go for her. We have had tubes in ears 2 kids, bottom for William 2 times. Hernia repair, and tonsils. 2 penis surgeries. 3 or 4 teeth jobs! Wow! I bet a forgot something! They will be so happy when it is all over.
She is in our prayers. Please let us know how it goes.
Post a Comment