Monday, February 1, 2010

Mystery Solved!

WARNING . . . weird picture at the end that some may not appreciate!

For those of you who may not check out Mariah's blog, she posted this lovely portrait of Gabriel's teacher. She made sure that it was clear it had been drawn while he was at Nanny's house.

He was at the table drawing his little heart out while I was fixing dinner. showed it to me several times, to see what I thought of it. Looked good to me . . . .so much detail. Let me make it clear that he added some details after he last showed me. When dinner was ready, he ran, put it into his school folder and washed up for dinner, so excited about his picture that I assured him Mrs._____ would love it.

Fast forward, I check out Mariah's latest post. AAUUUGGGGHH! I have wondered what ever possessed him to draw those little details on the chest.

Today when I went for my lovely appointment, you know the one that we all love, not!

I walked in, said hello, told them who I was, placed the referral on the counter and . . . . "Oh my goodness . . is that where he got that idea. At least he didn't put on the extra side ones!

Lesson learned: Don't leave your mammogram referral on the table where your grandkids can see it?!?!?





7 comments:

Linda said...

What a hoot! And if I could put dots inside of the h"oo"t I would!

Brianna said...

Too funny!

Liz said...

LOL Jokes on grandma this time. That is hilarious!

Amanda Griggs said...

LOL. Too funny.

Kim said...

Ha ha! I love it. My son has done his share of embarrassing drawings.And once at school, he and his friend decided to draw bikini tops on themselves with marker. I was wondering where the teacher was during this activity.

Liz said...

what a crack up!! comments are funny too.

Dunklees said...

I am laughing even harder now than when I read about this on Mariah's blog!