Some time back our son was given two jeeps that he brought here with the help of our son-in-law and parked them in our back yard. After many hours of tearing down. digging through and tracking lots of grease, and only heaven knows what through the house, Rob has it down to only one jeep and lots of varied "stuff" to build a running beast for I probably don't want to know what. I had been looking at it and decided that it definitely needs to be pushed over out of the way. Then I remembered what we were told 35 years ago when our prophet said that we should paint our houses, barns, clean up our property and beautiful them. What do you think, would this work?

Actually, Stephen doctored up a picture for me to pull a April fool's joke on Rob, but I got caught! He used my computer one day when he was over here and saw the folder on my desktop labeled jeep pics and snooped. But really, don't you think this would be kind of cute, in a red-neck sort of way?
4 comments:
That is hilarious! Leave it to Robbie to snoop and ruin your joke. I think it would look great as a giant flower pot. You could even plant some watermelon because those vines are huge and will completely cover the jeep and it will feed you better than a hunk of junk metal hanging out in the back yard ha? LOL :) I can hear Robbie now, "I'm a big boy now call me ROB and it's not a hunk of junk!" :) Well he will always be Robbie to me.
Actually, it's quite lovely!
I love it! And just between us ladies, I'd rather have it serve as a huge planter box then see it in my driveway someday! :) Of course, that is a long way off...I don't even have a driveway yet, and that jeep is far from running.
Love the pic! Save it for future laughs.
I thought you actually did this! I thought what a grand idea!
Post a Comment