Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Funny Email





I thought this was so funny . . . . my sis probably sent it to me because while I was at their house I mentioned that every time I went to another medical facility, they want to know if I have a living will . . . . . which always makes wonder , " Do I really trust you??"

Yes, I did a little editing, to personalize it . . 



This may be the best Living Will I've Seen


 I,__________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive
 indefinitely by artificial means.

  Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth grade biology if their lives depended on it, or lawyers/doctors
 interested in simply running up the bills.

 If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following:

                             Glass of lemonade
                             Corn Chips
                             Margarita
                             Enchiladas
                             Cold Pepsi
                             Salsa
                             Chicken fried steak
                             Cream gravy
                             Buttermilk biscuits
                             Mexican food
                             Ginger ale
                             French fries
                             Chocolate
                             Onion rings
                             Movie
                             Ice cream
                             Cup of cocoa
                             Chocolate chip cookies
                            Chocolate covered nuts
                             Doggie snuggles
                             Cheetos
It should be presumed that I won't ever get better. When such a determination is reached,

 I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes, let the 'fat lady sing,' and call it a day!

No comments: