Monday, October 18, 2010

Not Yet . . . .

Waiting to file a flight plan . . . 
Since there is less than two weeks left until Mariah is due so it must be time to play, When will Mariah finally get a load off her mind and into her arms.

Just comment and let me know what your guess is.  her official due date is October 27th but she has never come any closer than 8 days before it.  She is now measuring over the 40 weeks . . . I almost feel for her . . .  OK I do feel for her seeing that she came 9 days late and weighed 9 lbs., I do know what it is like!

6 comments:

Sheffer's said...

I'm going to be nice and say October 19! :D Good luck to all of you!

Linda said...

My guess is October 25th. SOOOOOOOOOOO exciting!!

The Roberts Rollercoaster RIde said...

I wanna guess! I wanna guess! I like numbers and stuff...so I think the date 10/20/10 would be cool! Plus if I'm right...she'll thank me for getting relief from being prego!! Plus this little girl...she's going to be 8lbs 2oz!! :) GOOD LUCK!!! I soooo can't wait to hear and see pics!!!

Brianna said...

I'm going to go with 10/23/10. She seems to like having babies on the 22nd and 23rd of any given month...so lets just stick with the program here! :)

Good luck!

Dunklees said...

I'm going with the 22nd - there's supposed to be a full moon!

Dansie Family said...

10-27. both my girls came on their due dates.