Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I Concur . . . .

This is what Mariah has to say about the HEAT.

Here is how Brianna responded about the HEAT.

This is how Stephanie taunted us from New York, about the HEAT.
Tomorrow's forecast : A rainy 74*
And she used to be such a nice girl . . . . but this is so dog gone funny!  You do know this can really happens, don't you?

All you're gettin' from me about this  HEAT is my two cents worth . . . . .






. . . . . .because Jon said I have to keep this blog "G" rated.

2 comments:

Brianna said...

That is a hilarious little comic. Thanks for sharing!!! We need to find things like that to help us smile while we are stuck in this sweltering heat!

Dunklees said...

Oh my gosh - you have me rolling on the floor laughing! I can only imagine what "she used to be such a nice girl" would have translated to if not for the G rating on your blog!