. . . if my children have any idea how many times I engaged in one of my favorite things to do, watching them sleep.
. . . . . if they know that if they know that when I watch their children, I am watching them all over again.
. . . . . if they know that I often wish I could still watch them sleep. See them look so peaceful and serene. So innocent and trouble free.
I wonder if Jon knows that when I'm not going crazy over some project, I even love to watch him sleep. . . even though I do get jealous that I can seldom drift off the way he can.
I guess I am wondering a lot of things these days. Just part of life I suppose.
. . . . . if they know that if they know that when I watch their children, I am watching them all over again.
I wonder if Jon knows that when I'm not going crazy over some project, I even love to watch him sleep. . . even though I do get jealous that I can seldom drift off the way he can.
I guess I am wondering a lot of things these days. Just part of life I suppose.

1 comment:
I love watching my children sleep as well...and I even like to see Rob sleeping (when I'm not upset about him sleeping when I cannot! lol). It is a simple but wonderful gift to be able to see your child so peaceful, and so precious!
Post a Comment