The day started out with Jon having me come out and seeing Mother Nature's gift to me, a lovely foggy morning. I loved the sweet moisture and breathed deep. Wonderful!

Next I got a call from Arianna to sing Happy Birthday to me. Such a sweet voice, so glad that she has her mother's gift of music . . . Tati was being shy right then. Later I got this message on my cell phone . . .

The next evening Jon and I went over to the Maskey's for birthday cup cakes. The boys were pretty excited for Papa and Nanny to see their new fire pit, loaded and ready to light . . . Aaaahhh, may I say, hide the matches and BBQ lighters!!!

Lincoln as only he can do it. he loves to look out the corner of his eyes . . and when he does, watch out!!


We all got to decorate our own cupcakes. Lots of fun!
Garrett just wanting to get on with eating his cupcake.

Blowing out the candle with my little helper. Doesn't look very interested or impressed does she?

Once again, Lincoln as only Lincoln can do it.
Thanks again for all the good wishes from friends and family!!

Next I got a call from Arianna to sing Happy Birthday to me. Such a sweet voice, so glad that she has her mother's gift of music . . . Tati was being shy right then. Later I got this message on my cell phone . . .

The next evening Jon and I went over to the Maskey's for birthday cup cakes. The boys were pretty excited for Papa and Nanny to see their new fire pit, loaded and ready to light . . . Aaaahhh, may I say, hide the matches and BBQ lighters!!!

Lincoln as only he can do it. he loves to look out the corner of his eyes . . and when he does, watch out!!


We all got to decorate our own cupcakes. Lots of fun!
Garrett just wanting to get on with eating his cupcake.

Blowing out the candle with my little helper. Doesn't look very interested or impressed does she?

Once again, Lincoln as only Lincoln can do it.
Thanks again for all the good wishes from friends and family!!

1 comment:
So fun! Glad to hear your day(s) were shared with those who love you!
Post a Comment