Yesterday I finally broke down and went to see a dermatologist about some funny spots on my skin. When I looked in the mirror to see what was on my back that might need to be checked, I had a big old flashback. My old friend, "Saggy Baggy" was back.
When I used to have Mariah check to see if I was as big as someone we saw, I had no idea how much more I would identify with that cute little story elephant in the future.
Scares me a little what will develop if I ever lose that last 30 lbs.
Visit was a good thing. I had only two that were precancerous, so I am glad that I broke down and went in. So no, that isn't a cold sore on my lip, it's where they froze off the bad area on my lip. Boy did that sting like the dickens!
Back in AZ July Fun! 24th of July, Pioneer Day!
10 years ago

1 comment:
Ouch! On the lip had to really hurt! I've watched Rob have some removed before and always thought it had to hurt just a bit! We need to get him back in.
Post a Comment