Saturday, July 10, 2010

EVERYONE'S SCAPE GOAT . . . ? Amended version . . . with a little defense?

I have noticed a little trend developing lately . . . . . . this email is one of many examples.



"Did you teach him this lovely trick?"
Excuse me, has anyone EVER seen me play "See Food"?  OK . . .  has anyone ever seen play "See Food"  other than at camp?






When one of the boys got caught wiggling his bottom at someone and was asked where he learned that, he told mom, "Nanny taught me,"  What?


When she told me about it, I asked where did he get that idea?  When she explained what probably gave him the idea, it made no sense to me.  I plead, "Innocent"!


Let's face some facts here.  When you have these hips,  you can't help but wiggle a little when you walk or dance . . . . .  right?

Guess I should clarify something.  I do buy noisy toys, though this Christmas we had to fore go that little tradition due to finances.

I never get the chance to teach them much of anything to bug their parents . . .   they are ALL to fast for me!

5 comments:

dhillman said...

Hey, isn't that what being a grandma is all about? You get to teach them fun tricks, or buy noisy toys, or give them little stools so they can push them around get into stuff--all over the house.
At least that is what my parents did!

Mariah said...

Just for the record. When Stephen looked up and saw his doing that he looked at me and asked, "Did your Mom show him that?" We've all seen "see food". He thinks he's hilarious and has been opening that big ol' mouth of his all day.

Liz said...

Oh come on Sharron you know that when those parents shut the door you scramble to teach them all kinds of things like "See Food"! That's hilarious!

Linda said...

What a busy grandma you are. Thank you for give us some of your precious time today! Love ya!

Brianna said...

Hey, we were happy to not get a "Noise-maker" this year. :) hehe.