So now I am back to the FINAL pile of Christmas stuff, lurking around in the guise of "crafts" and crafts materials so that should be fast and easy, SO tired of stuff that it is all looking like junk (as opposed to junque). Hmmmm, that sounds just a little familiar, doesn't it? Famous last words . . ?
We culled more out of my giant cupboards in the sewing room and created more room YIPPEE!!! This is my favorite cupboard, esthetically speaking. Brianna is the one that thought of putting the thread holders on the inside of the doors and I have loved it, when I could get to the cupboards to get to the thread and all the little organizers.
Not so pretty, but I know what is in each bin and I can find it!!
So excited to create a sewing room with all of my eccentricities in full bloom, where no one can have any say, MY room, MY way, My fun!! Just wait, it will be really . . . . . . . something?
2 comments:
I want a room for projects! (that's me pouting...but still happy you are almost able to have your room back and in order!)
Looking so good! You are my hero--one step on front of the other and soon you are there!
Post a Comment