Monday, January 3, 2011

A Story For Everything . . .

I am a talker, have been my whole life, probably will be for the rest of my life and will probably still be talking for at least a half hour after I die.  It was born in me I "can't help it" . . .  eeewwww, doesn't that just stick in your craw when someone says that?

I also love this movie.  I love most of Jessica Tandy's movies, working on Miss Daisy here  ;-}

Anyway, I have had a lots of camp, primary, and Young Women kids tell me that, "you seem to have a story and/or song for everything (only the first lines since that is all I can usually remember . . . very dangerous).  I try to stop, really I do, but someone once told me that if I stopped, I might also stop breathing, really they did. It just made such a deep impression, I cannot help myself.  Any one believe this load of doo-doo?  OK me neither, but it just hit me this morning and off I went!

Now that I have killed some time, I guess I will go and redesign a itty bitty puffed sleeve for that itty bitty dress and then when my eyes give out and need a rest, I will juice lemons till I can't do that any more.  Gee, wonder what I will be spending my day?  Time for some more of this!!  That tree is loaded!!  Anyone want some little Clementines or big ole lemons?  Call me . . .  we're buried over here!!

1 comment:

Dunklees said...

I'll take some of both!