Sunday, January 2, 2011

Welcome New Year 2011 !!

Well, the "Holiday Season" is finally over.  Most of the halls are un-decked, most of it is sorted, culled (that was a big ole joke!), and packed away in mouse proof tubs, OK, mouse resistant and I have officially eaten my way into oblivion.  So today, I declare . . . . .

"Sharron is ready to climb out of the food trough and hop on the wagon. 
Sharron should not have a nice big juicy pork roast left over from New Year's Dinner. 
Bad Sharron . . . . 
Slurp!!"


. . . . as I sit here and much away on some egg noodles covered with some left-over gravy (slurp) and a little chopped up roast.  Now if I could only find that illusive wagon . . .   Hahahahahaha. . . . or maybe not.


I have spent a great deal of time feeling like yuck! and I really am ready to eat right and get those extra pounds I gained in October off already!!  I am amazed how it changes everything about my health.  Asthma flares, blood sugar goes haywire, don't like to bend over, don't like to sit, water retention has a hay day . . . could my poor tired body be telling me something?  Must be.  Time to go freeze up that lovely roast in sandwich bags that will only be taken out when Jon is home so I don't eat too much in the following weeks!

1 comment:

Brianna said...

Ahh...but how nice to have left overs for easy future meals! :)

Good luck. I shouldn't talk, because I actually lost weight over the holidays...but I really needed it and am going to do my best to keep it going. Not easy with the stress of work. For me the weight comes on while I'm working full-time...regardless of how I eat. Think my body is trying to tell me something? lol. My doctor says I need to do all in my power to see my stress load lightened. For now I cannot do much about it, but I hope to be able to come May.